Horses travelling at 40mph, flying balls and swinging mallets need to be treated with the greatest respect. Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to help look after everyone attending and the environment too.
- Keep your dogs and children supervised. If they wander onto the pitch during play they may be seriously hurt. Keep at least 10 yards back from the boards at the edge of the pitch.
- Dispose of all litter in the bins provided.
- Enter the pony lines unless authorised to do so.
- Walk into the arena during the match.
- Remove polo balls, flags, goal posts, shirts or any other items as souvenirs.
We will be filming aerial footage using a flying Superdrone. Please do not approach the dron or the operators. Polo is a dangerous sport. Persons are admitted on condition that neither Watergate Bay Hotel nor any person acting for them will be responsible or liable for any accident, injury or illness, damage or claim arising directly or indirectly to any persons, horses, dogs, vehicles or property however such damage, injury or loss may be caused.