Horses travelling at 40mph, flying balls and swinging mallets need to be treated with the greatest respect. Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to help look after everyone attending, and the environment too.
- Keep your dogs and children supervised. If they wander onto the pitch during play they may be seriously hurt.
- Keep behind the arena barriers during event activities.
- Dispose of all litter in the bins provided.
- Obey the marshalls who are there for your safety.
- Climb on or sit under the cliffs.
- Enter the pony lines unless authorised to do so.
- Walk into the arena during the match.
- Remove polo balls, flags, goal posts, shirts or any other items as souvenirs.
All spectators consent to the photographing, filming and sound recording of themselves while attending this event, for our use in any future promotional activity. We will be filming aerial footage using a small flying Superdrone. Please do not approach the drone or the operators.
Polo is a dangerous sport. Persons are admitted on condition that neither Watergate Bay Hotel nor any person acting for them will be responsible or liable for any accident, injury or illness, damage or claim arising directly or indirectly to any persons, horses, dogs, vehicles or property however such damage, injury or loss may be caused