At Watergate Bay, we understand how important the interior design of a room can be to make our guests feel welcome and at home. We had so many questions on our last interior design post that we thought we would make another, this time the focus is on our family suites.
Interior specialists, Household have perfectly paired the Hotel’s natural landscape, with colours of oyster grey, porcelain and misty blue – with our furnishings and decor, creating us a unique interior to be proud of.
Aspace, the team behind some of our kids furniture at Watergate Bay, have created their collections with children in mind. They understand that designing for children requires the same thought and attention to details as designing furniture for adults. All of their bunk beds – the same ones we have in our family suites, are tested to meet stringent safety, strength and durability standards. They worry so you don’t have to.
1. The paint colour for the main walls is Little Greene – Bone China Blue Pale 182 and for the feature wall it is Farrow & Ball Plummett 272.
2. The beds were made for us by Rozen Furniture.
3. Our mattresses come from Mattison Contract Beds.
4. The pendant lights came from Netdeco
5. The round mirror is from Noble & Wood.
6. The white chairs came from Nordic House.
7. The console table and blue chair are made for us by UHS Contracts.
8. The pouf is from Bailey’s Home.
See the rooms in full detail, take a virtual tour or book from the rooms page.
Let us know in the comments if you have any favourite features at the hotel.