Crab linguine is a very simple dish that only uses a few ingredients so as not to overpower the crab. It’s a popular Beach Hut dish that you can regularly find on our specials board.
1. Preheat the oven to 100C. Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking tray and place in the oven for 60 - 90 minutes to dehydrate and concentrate the flavours.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and heavily season with salt, cook the spaghetti stirring occasionally. When just cooked (around 8 minutes) drain and toss in a little olive oil.
3. In a large frying pan, add the 80ml of olive oil and gently cook the garlic and chilli without browning.
4. Add the crab and stir through to warm, about 30 seconds before adding the hot spaghetti.
5. Combine the crab mix and pasta before adding the chopped parsley tomatoes.
6. Check the seasoning and distribute between 4 bowls, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and serve.