1. Preheat the oven to 100C. Place the cherry tomatoes on a baking tray and place in the oven for 60 - 90 minutes to dehydrate and concentrate the flavours.
2. Bring a large pan of water to the boil and heavily season with salt, cook the spaghetti stirring occasionally. When just cooked (around 8 minutes) drain and toss in a little olive oil.
3. In a large frying pan, add the 80ml of olive oil and gently cook the garlic and chilli without browning.
4. Add the crab and stir through to warm, about 30 seconds before adding the hot spaghetti.
5. Combine the crab mix and pasta before adding the chopped parsley tomatoes.
6. Check the seasoning and distribute between 4 bowls, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and serve.
Fishing off the south coast out of Newlyn, The Cornish Crab Company has four vessels in the fleet purely focused on crab fishing. Handpicking the crab themselves means the juices are retained and each crab has full traceability.