Crab linguine is a very simple dish that only uses a few ingredients so as not to overpower the crab. It’s a popular Beach Hut dish that you can regularly find on our specials board.
Top tip: Use one pan per portion to get an even amount of crab meat per dish.
50ml olive oil
Clove of garlic, chopped
Dried chilli flakes
125g white crab meat
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the linguine. Give it a good stir and boil for 1 minute less than the packet details. Stir well so that it doesn’t stick.
2. Once cooked, drain and leave to cool.
3. Gently warm the olive oil, garlic and chilli, being careful not to colour the garlic otherwise it will overpower the taste of the dish.
4. Add the crab meat and chopped parsley with a pinch of salt.
5. Allow to cook through and then add the linguine and a squeeze of lemon.
Serve with lemon garnish and enjoy.