Crab linguine is a very simple dish that only uses a few ingredients so as not to overpower the crab. It’s a popular Beach Hut dish that you can regularly find on our specials board.
Top tip: Use one pan per portion to get an even amount of crab meat per dish.
50ml olive oil
Clove of garlic, chopped
Dried chilli flakes
125g white crab meat
– Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the linguine. Give it a good stir and boil for 1 minute less than the packet details. Stir well so that it doesn’t stick.
– Once cooked, drain and leave to cool.
– Gently warm the olive oil, garlic and chilli, being careful not to colour the garlic otherwise it will overpower the taste of the dish.
– Add the crab meat and chopped parsley with a pinch of salt.
– Allow to cook through and then add the linguine and a squeeze of lemon.
Serve with lemon garnish and enjoy.