Featuring Wrecking Coast’s clotted cream gin, this cocktail combines crème de cacao blanc and orange bitters. Ideal for winter afternoons by the coast. We are now serving this in The Living Space.
35ml The Wrecking Coast Cornish clotted cream gin
25ml Briotett crème de cacao blanc
3 drops of Fee Brothers orange bitters
Cinnamon Stick and a dried orange slice to garnish
1. In a tumbler glass, combine the bitters and gin.
2. Add two ice cubes and stir until they are melted.
3. Pour in the cacao blanc and add two more ice cubes.
4. stir until melted.
5. Gently stir in a cinnamon stick and half fill glass with ice.
6. Drop in the dried orange and serve.
The Seven Stones cocktail is now being served in The Living Space at Watergate Bay Hotel.