Chef set a challenge. Create a cake using just two ingredients. Most were more like omelettes than cakes, although we did have a good meringue suggestion.
This is the Watergate #twoingredient cake using just Nutella and eggs.
1. Line a cake ring with greaseproof paper and place on a baking sheet.
2. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
3. Beat four eggs until they are stiff and have increased in size by x10.
4. Warm the Nutella and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Add the egg mixture a third at a time to the Nutella. The first mix may thicken and go grainy but will become smoother on the second and third mix.
6. Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool with the ring still on.
Serve with ice cream, custard or fresh raspberry’s.