Each morning in Zacry's the sweet smell of American waffles fills the hotel, stirring guests from their slumber, drawing them to breakfast.
Both children and adults alike have great fun using the waffle irons to create their own, and then choosing what toppings to go for. Be it maple syrup and bacon, yoghurt or fresh berries, each waffle is as mouth watering as the next. But will one be enough?
1 tsp baking powder
300g plain flour
350ml warm milk
75ml melted butter
1 pinch salt
Vanilla extract to taste
1. Pre-heat your waffle iron.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together.
3. Beat the eggs and add the warm milk and vanilla extract.
4. Pour the flour mixture into the liquid, whisking all the time.
5. When all the flour is in and the batter is smooth add the melted butter and stir.
Leave for 30 minutes before use.
Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!