While we accept and welcome well behaved dogs and their responsible owners, we do have a few rules.
- Watergate Bay Hotel is perfect for dogs but we do ask that they are kept on a lead at all times in the public areas.
- Dogs are welcome on the beach at any time of the year. Any fouling on the beach should be cleared and disposed of in the bins at the top of the sea lane.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in The Living Space, The Beach Hut, and at hotel reception. They are not permitted in Zacry’s, the kid’s play areas or in Swim Club (including the outside decking).
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture, including beds.
- Dogs are only allowed in specific rooms – please check with reception if you are unsure.
- Owners are liable for any damage caused by their dog.
- Any complaints that arise as a result of noisy dogs must be dealt with by the owner.
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
If you have forgotten your dog bed, please ask at reception as we have a limited number of Joules dog beds available for you to use during your stay.
If you are worried about your dog’s behaviour whilst away from your room, please ask reception about our monitoring system.