When it comes to food, children have lots of choice at Watergate Bay. All our children’s dishes are fresh, healthy and home-cooked.
• Kids’ menus in The Beach Hut and The Living Space
• Daily changing special suitable for children in Zacry’s
• Kids’ portions available from Zacry’s main menu on request
• High chairs in all restaurants
• Secure parents’ kitchens with microwave, washing up facilities and fridge
• Freshly prepared food in all restaurants that our staff are happy to puree for your baby
From 5pm till 6pm Zacry’s serves an early supper for children up to 12 years old. Expect dishes such as grilled free-range chicken, grilled fish of the day, fish fingers, cheeseburger, and rigatoni pasta – all served with vegetables and potatoes or fries. There is no extra charge for those staying on a dinner inclusive basis. For non-residents, early supper is £7.50 per child.
Kids are welcome for dinner at Zacry’s, but we do ask that families with children under 8 years old book a table between 6.30pm and 7.30pm. The restaurant serves a daily changing special suitable for children, while dishes from the main menu can be simplified on request.