The XA Club provides supervised, age-appropriate fun for 8–12 year olds.
During term time, the club runs every Friday and Saturday evening, 6.30pm till 10pm. In school holidays, it runs every morning and evening (10am till midday and 6.30pm till 10pm)*.
• Many XA Club activities take place in Kids’ Zone
• The Games Room, including table tennis, table football, controlled internet access, PlayStation and X-Box 360
• PG and U-rated films every evening during school holidays
• Wide range of arts and crafts
• Team games
• Tin-can cookery
• Smoothie making
• Beach activities (weather and tide permitting)
XA Club is supervised, although it does provide less formal entertainment, too.
During school holidays, kids aged 8–15 staying at the hotel can have a free surf lesson with fully qualified instructors at Extreme Academy.
* School holiday dates relate to standard school term times. Please check specific dates with our Reservations Team on 01637 860543.