Fifteen Cornwall’s two-night birthday break
- Fifteen Cornwall’s exclusive two-night birthday break (birthday break) includes dinner in Zacry’s and dinner at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall.
- Dinner in Zacry’s is three courses on Wednesday 17 May.
- All drinks in Zacry’s and extras are chargeable.
- Dinner at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall is seven-course sharing menu on Thursday 18 May.
- Dinner includes a pasta demo from head chef Adam Banks.
- All drinks, wines and extras are payable direct to Fifteen Cornwall.
- Early supper is available in Zacry’s between 5-6pm for children 12 years and under.
- Children are welcome for dinner at Zacry’s but we ask that families with children under 8 years old book a table between 6.30pm and 7.30pm, as the evening is a more adult experience.
- Zacry’s does not offer a dedicated children’s menu but children’s portions are served.
- 0-2 years are free of charge.
- Children 3-7 years will be charged at £94 per person – this does not include dinner at Fifteen Cornwall. You are welcome to take your child and pay Fifteen Cornwall directly.
- 8 years and over will be charged the full per person rate.
- This offer cannot be taken in conjunction with any other offers.
- All offers are subject to availability.
Wednesday 17 – Friday 19 May 2017