A specialist surf clinic from the Extreme Academy at Watergate Bay.
Wednesday 27 – Friday 29 September. Join Extreme Academy’s professional surf coaches this summer for an intensive two-day surfing course. Progress your surfing and boost your confidence with in-water coaching, workshops and first-hand tuition.
Learn proper technique and surf science, then put it into practice. Experience Watergate Bay at different tides and times of the day, including dawn patrols and sunset surfs, with the instructors by your side in the water.
Who is the Surf clinic for?
This course has been designed to progress learner surfers to the next level, or fill in the gaps for self-taught surfers.
- First-hand tuition from our professional surf coach/lifeguard team
- Surf workshops and guided in-water sessions
- Yoga for surfing, surf fitness, handplane and body surfing classes
- Access to a huge range of surf equipment
- A two-night stay at Watergate Bay Hotel (non-resident options are available)
- Breakfast each day in Zacry’s
- Day access to Swim Club
What will I learn?
- Proper technique, catching and traversing unbroken “green” waves
- How to progress your surfing
- Improve your knowledge of surf science and the ocean
- Gain confidence in the water and different conditions
- Find your surfing style
Wednesday 27 September
Arrival and check in
Thursday 28 September
Breakfast in Zacry’s
Morning ‘progression’ surf
Surfing fitness session
Hand planing and body surfing
Friday 29 September
Yoga for surfing
Debrief with surf coach
Afternoon practice surf
Access to Swim Club for the day
Download the full Surf Clinic timetable.
Surf clinic prices
Prices begin with the non-resident option, allowing you to add on a two-night stay at Watergate Bay hotel and dinner each night for the whole package.
Surf clinic and a two-night stay at Watergate Bay:
From £385pp based on two sharing.
Surf clinic, a two-night stay at Watergate Bay including dinner each night:
From £440pp based on two sharing.
For more details or to make a booking, please contact our reservations team
01637 861 295