Watergate Bay is very dog friendly and we love having dogs to stay. We welcome well-behaved dogs and their responsible owners and we've a few rules to help you with your stay.
- Watergate Bay Hotel is perfect for dogs, but we do ask that your dog is kept on a lead at all times in our public areas.
- Dogs are welcome on the beach at any time of the year. Any fouling on the beach must be cleared and disposed of in the bins at the top of the sea lane.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in The Living Space, The Beach Hut and the hotel reception. We ask that they don't join you in Zacry’s, Kids' Zone or in Swim Club (including the outside decking).
- Please don't allow your dogs on the furniture, including beds.
- Not all our rooms are dog-friendly – please check with our reservations team or front desk team for details.
Guests are liable for any damage caused by their dog.
Any complaints from other guests which arise as a result of noisy dogs should be managed by the dog owner.
We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
Guide dogs and assistance dogs are allowed in all hotel spaces and restaurants. We don't charge for these dogs.
If you would like a dog bed, please ask at the front desk as we have some Joule's dog beds available for you to use during your stay.
If you are worried about your dog’s behaviour whilst away from your room, please ask the front desk about our monitoring system.
Ten, nine, eight…count down to the New Year with us. stay from the 30 December until 2 January,
Music, craft workshops, Twelve Trees of Christmas. Join us from 1 - 21 December as we celebrate festive nights.
There’s no time like the present. Be spontaneous and check what’s available with rooms from £195 in December.
Taste of the Bay
Three nights with dinner in different restaurants, from £420 per person.
Stay Sunday to Thursday and dine in Zacry’s with a three-course seasonal menu included.
Stay a while
Book a break of six nights or more and receive a 15% discount. Excluding school holidays.
Things to do in Cornwall
A selection of our favourite places to visit and events in Cornwall. Gardens, power boat...
Watergate Bay’s far north end promises rich rewards for those who make the mile trek.
Barbecue at Watergate Bay
You know it's summer when people are barbecuing on the beach at Watergate Bay! Follow...
Top ten places to swim in Cornwall
From the wild Atlantic to outdoor lidos, rivers and tidal pools. Here are our top...
The art of kite flying
A simple pleasure that has swooped through countless centuries, nothing beats the exhilaration of watching...