- 2 large cauliflowers - trimmed and washed, leaving as many leaves as possible
- 140g harissa paste
- 60ml olive oil
- 2 lemons
For the yoghurt and dressing
- 500g Coconut yoghurt
- 100g Tahini
- 2 Cloves garlic - peeled and finely grated
- 1 large pomegranate - deseeded (cut in half and bash the skin with a wooden spoon
- 25g mint - washed and picked
- 25g coriander - washed and picked
- Olive oil for finishing
Preheat oven to 180C
- Dilute the harissa paste with the olive oil.
- Cut each cauliflower into 8 wedges and coat with the harissa paste, season with salt.
- Place on a baking sheet as a single layer but next to each other to allow the cauliflower to steam and roast at the same time, creating textures and flavours.
- Cut the lemon in half and place face down on the tray.
- Bake at 180c for between 20 and 30 minutes depending on size. Check by piercing the thickest part with a knife which should be soft with little resistance. The leaves should be coloured from steamed green to golden, even blackened on the edges. The lemon should be blackened on the flesh side.
For the yoghurt
Place the yoghurt, tahini and garlic into a bowl, mix together and squeeze in the juice from the two roasted lemons, season with salt.
Divide the coconut yoghurt and tahini dressing between 4 plates and spread over the base.
Top with the roasted cauliflower wedges. Scatter the herbs and pomegranate seeds over the top and finish with a little olive oil.
Discover more recipes
Emily Scott's sausage roll recipe, with apricots and honey
Caraway seeded sausage roll recipe straight from Emily Scott's brand new cookbook, Time & Tide.
Helford blue, spring onion & thyme tart recipe
Straight out of Emily Scott's new cookbook get the recipe for this salad onion, leek...
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Smoky Jollof recipe
Lerato Umah-Shaylor shares her Smoky Jollof recipe straight from her new cook book, Africana.
Chana Masala recipe
Straight from The Beach Hut kitchen comes our Chana Masala recipe, serve with fresh bread,...