- 50ml Rathlee Golden Barrel Aged Rum
- 50ml Coconut puree
- 125ml Pineapple juice
- 15ml Gomme, sugar syrup
- 10ml Coconut milk
Served in a martini glass
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add golden rum, pineapple juice, coconut puree, milk and sugar syrup.
- Shake hard and double strain into a martini glass.
- Top with shavings of coconut and chocolate powder if you like.
Cornish rum with Latin spirit, the Golden Barrel Aged Rum from Rathlee distillery cuts through the cream in this cocktail. Blended with Cornish water, notes of tropical fruit, vanilla, honey and a warming pepper finish, give this drink a s smooth and wintery twist.
Emily Scott's sausage roll recipe, with apricots and honey
Caraway seeded sausage roll recipe straight from Emily Scott's brand new cookbook, Time & Tide.
Helford blue, spring onion & thyme tart recipe
Straight out of Emily Scott's new cookbook get the recipe for this salad onion, leek...
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Smoky Jollof recipe
Lerato Umah-Shaylor shares her Smoky Jollof recipe straight from her new cook book, Africana.
Chana Masala recipe
Straight from The Beach Hut kitchen comes our Chana Masala recipe, serve with fresh bread,...