- 25ml Rumbullion
- Dash of vanilla syrup
- Dash of apple juice
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 lime
- Mint leaves and sprig for garnish
- Dash of soda (optional)
Served in a tall glass
- Slice the lime into wedges and squeeze 4 wedges of lime into the glass, add a dash of vanilla syrup and a handful of mint leaves.
- Muddle with the end of a rolling pin.
- Half fill with crushed ice and add the rum.
- Stir with a long-handled small spoon.
- Top with apple juice, crushed ice and a dash of soda.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of apple.
- Straws to serve
Rumbullion spiced rum, rich with sugar and spices, Madagascan vanilla and orange peel pairs with the flavours of apple, mint and lime in our winter mojito. The mojito is more than 500 years old, making it one of the oldest mixed drinks in the world. It's incredibly adaptable, but ideal with the flavours from the spiced Rumbullion.
Discover more cocktails
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...