The Beach Hut is famous for it’s Extreme hot chocolate and now you can make it for yourself by following the new recipe, making it even thicker and creamier.
Prep: 2 mins
Cook: 5 mins
25g chocolate powder
250ml milk of your choice
1. Stir a teaspoon of cornflour into a mug of milk.
2. Heat until simmering.
3. Stir in two to three tablespoons of chocolate powder.
4. Transfer into a glass mug.
5. Top with a swirl of squirty cream, a handful of chocolate discs and a couple of marshmallows.
6. Dust with chocolate powder if you like.