The Beach Hut is famous for it’s Extreme hot chocolate and now you can make it for yourself by following the new recipe, making it even thicker and creamier.
25g chocolate powder
250ml milk of your choice
1. Stir a teaspoon of cornflour into a mug of milk.
2. Heat until simmering.
3. Stir in two to three tablespoons of chocolate powder.
4. Transfer into a glass mug.
5. Top with a swirl of squirty cream, a handful of chocolate discs and a couple of marshmallows.
6. Dust with chocolate powder if you like.