- 1 scoop chocolate powder
- 25ml Stagazy Cosmic Caramel rum liqueur
- 150ml hot frothed milk
- Chocolate powder to finish
Served in thermal glass or mug
- Add one scoop of hot chocolate to 150ml of milk.
- Heat with a milk frother, or warm through on the hob and mix with an electric whisk until you have a layer of foam.
- Pour 25ml rum into a mug or thermal glass.
- Top with the chocolate milk with a dollop of foam.
- Garnish with a dusting of chocolate powder if you like.
Stargazy pie is a Cornish dish from the fishing village of Mousehole. Rumour has it that one stormy December in the 16th century, local fisherman, Tom Bamcock saved the village from starving by courageously taking to the wild seas. He turned his catch into an enormous pie, large enough to feed the whole village. To celebrate his bravery, Stargazy pie with pilchard heads poking out the top so they appear to be gazing skyward is now a famous traditional Cornish dish. The night sky illustrations of the locally produced Stargazy Cosmic Caramel rum liqueur give a nod to the legend.
Discover more cocktails
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...