Black tea infused with pineapple rum, red wine, oranges and winter spices. We serve ours in The Living Space out of a teapot, we expect you might serve yours straight from the hob.
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 cups of water
- 8 black tea bags
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 whole clove
- 2 bottles of dry red wine
- 750ml of Coyaba Charred Pineapple rum
- 1 cup of orange juice (strained)
- 2 tbs of lemon juice
- 4 clementines or slices of orange
Served in a mug
- Heat sugar and water to a simmer.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add tea bags, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Leave to rest for fifteen minutes.
- Take a large saucepan and mix wine, rum, orange and lemon juice.
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer for ten minutes.
- Strain the tea mixture into the wine, squeeze out excess from the tea bags.
- Pour straight into heatproof cups or punch bowl.
Curio of Cornwall
On the south coast of Cornwall, Curio Spirits Company produces small-batch spirits taking inspiration from fragrant botanicals and natural ingredients. Their Coyaba Scorched Pineapple Rum is packed full of flavour and brings the sweetness of toffee to our Christmas punch.
Discover more cocktails
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...