- 25ml Sea Arch non-alocholic gin
- 2 Ribbons of cucumber
- 25ml Elderflower Presse
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Topped with soda
- Add cucumber ribbons to a glass
- Pour in gin and elderflower, fill the glass with ice
- Squeeze in juice of 1/2 lime
- With a long spoon, stir ingredients in the glass
- Top with soda water and a lime wedge to garnish if you like
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...