Photo credit: Daniel Scott
A pudding that is rarely met with anything but delight. Light and rich in chocolate, top with Rodda's clotted cream or vanilla ice cream.
Featured in Emily's debut cook book 'Sea & Shore'.
- 200g callebaut chocolate
- 4 eggs, separated
- 200ml double cream
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
Total prep/cook time: 30 mins and chilling time
- Put the chocolate into a heatproof bowl with 2 tablespoons of water, place the bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly. Add the egg yolk and beat well.
- In another bowl whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and fold into the chocolate.
- In a third bowl whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks, then quickly beat in the sugar.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture carefully, half quantity at a time.
- Pour into individual glasses and chill in the fridge.
Discover more about Emily Scott
Sea & Shore
Discover over 80 simple and seasonal recipes in Emily's latest book, Sea & Shore.
Watch the film
We catch up with Emily Scott following the restaurant's first full year at Watergate Bay.
Emily's meringue recipe
Make Emily Scott’s meringue roulade, clementine curd, Cornish cream and passion fruit at home.
Emily Scott's sausage roll recipe, with apricots and honey
Caraway seeded sausage roll recipe straight from Emily Scott's brand new cookbook, Time & Tide.
Helford blue, spring onion & thyme tart recipe
Straight out of Emily Scott's new cookbook get the recipe for this salad onion, leek...
Sophie Allport's top 10 tips for a Cornish beach picnic
Laying on a blanket, sipping an ice-cold drink, and eating your way through your favourite...
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Smoky Jollof recipe
Lerato Umah-Shaylor shares her Smoky Jollof recipe straight from her new cook book, Africana.