Extreme hot chocolate recipe
The Beach Hut is famous for it’s Extreme hot chocolate and now you can make it for yourself by following the new recipe, making it even thicker and creamier.
Prep: 2 mins
Cook: 5 mins
- 25g chocolate powder
- 250ml milk of your choice
- 1tsp Cornflour.
- Squirty cream.
- Large marshmallows.
- Chocolate discs
- Stir a teaspoon of cornflour into a mug of milk.
- Heat until simmering.
- Stir in two to three tablespoons of chocolate powder.
- Transfer into a glass mug.
- Top with a swirl of squirty cream, a handful of chocolate discs and a couple of marshmallows.
- Dust with chocolate powder if you like.
Origins of the Extreme hot chocolate
Stargazy hot chocolate
Visit the Beach Hut
Emily Scott's sausage roll recipe, with apricots and honey
Caraway seeded sausage roll recipe straight from Emily Scott's brand new cookbook, Time & Tide.
Helford blue, spring onion & thyme tart recipe
Straight out of Emily Scott's new cookbook get the recipe for this salad onion, leek...
Sophie Allport's top 10 tips for a Cornish beach picnic
Laying on a blanket, sipping an ice-cold drink, and eating your way through your favourite...
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Smoky Jollof recipe
Lerato Umah-Shaylor shares her Smoky Jollof recipe straight from her new cook book, Africana.