- 50ml orange juice
- 25ml passionfruit puree shot
- Mint sprigs
- Juice of 1 lime
- Drizzle of grenadine
- Pick a handful of mint leaves, and squeeze four lime wedges into a glass, muddle.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and add passionfruit puree shot.
- Stir everything with a long spoon
- Top with orange juice, add a drizzle of grenadine and a wedge of lime to garnish
Discover more cocktails
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...