- 50ml Tin Cup bourbon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Handful of raspberries
- London essence ginger beer
- Sprig of mint
Served in a tall glass over ice.
- In a Boston shaker filled with ice, add mint leaves and stir.
- Add whiskey/bourbon, lemon juice and raspberries.
- Shake hard and strain over ice in a tall glass
- Top with ginger beer, and a mint sprig if you like!
The Living Space Spring cocktails
Bring Watergate flavours to your home bar, with our three spring cocktail recipes.
Affogato Espresso Martini
A twist on the classic espresso martini, with Black cow vodka, Kahlua coffee liquor, Origin...
Black Forest Gateau
A clarified milk punch cocktail recipe with Tarquins black cherry gin, cherry liquor, lemon juice,...
Jack Frost cocktail
Built in the 1930’s, Bude sea pool provides the inspiration for our rum based Christmas...
Blood orange & cranberry fizz
Cocktail recipe - from St Ives comes this unique blood orange gin, mixed with Cointreau,...